Best C Language Training Center In Patna Bihar
HISTORY OF C :
Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson introduced the origin of C that is originally implemented in assembly language on a PDP-7 and incorporating several ideas from colleagues. Both are decided to port the operating system to a PDP-11 version of Unix that was developed in assembly language. In 1972, the development of C developed on the PDP-11 Unix system appeared in Version 2 Unix that was not initially designed with portability in mind, but soon ran on different platforms as well. In 1972, a large part of Unix was rewritten in C was one of the first operating system kernels implemented in a language other than assembly.
C CAN BE DEFINED BY FOLLOWING WAYS :
1. Mother language : C language is recognized as the mother language because most of the compilers, JVMs and kernels are written in C language that follows C syntax such as C++, Java and also provide the core concepts like array, functions and file handling.
2. System Programming Language C language is system programming language because it can be used to do low level programming that is used to create system software and hardware such as OS, drivers and kernels.
3. Procedural Language C is known as a procedural language (function, method, routine and subroutine) that specifies a series of steps or procedures for the program to solve the problem and the language breaks the program into functions and data structures.
4. Structured Programming Language Structured programming language is a subset of procedural language that means to break a program into parts or blocks so that it makes the program easier to understand and modify.
5. Mid-level Programming Language
C language is considered as mid-level language as it supports the feature of both low level and high level language and is converted into assembly code that supports pointer arithmetic but is machine independent.
WHY ONE SHOULD LEARN C? :
It's definitely worth learning C. Perhaps it shouldn't be your first language, but OS kernels and databases and compilers and many other things are still written in C. Even if you don't want to work on that full time, being able to debug or enhance them will require knowledge of C. Also, most embedded software is still written in C or C++, and the best way to learn C++ is to learn C first. C might be rare in the academic world, but real job opportunities paying real money for people who know C are quite plentiful.
C PROGRAMMING USAGE?
1. Ease of understanding: C programming language is very easy to understand and helpful to develop a perfect approach of programming.
2. Deeper understanding of computer Since ‘C’ is lower level language, programmer is more close to basic instruction set and data used by computer. This helps programmer to understand how sequential execution of program works.
3. Ease of learning other languages Once programmer is well acquainted with C, it is more easy to grasp other programming languages.
4. Wide use C is very widely used and this makes it even more funny to work with. Many forums and websites out there to help programmer.
5. Variety of projects
We’re looking forward to seeing how we can help you. Contact +91- 9939022514 or email@example.com to discuss your options with an experienced C Trainer in Patna Bihar today. Azesto System
More about C C++ training in Patna
• Initially, C was invented to build Unix OS. But most of the popular OS / softwares like Linux, RDBMS MySQL have been written in C language.
• Global Training Patna is the best C training center in Patna where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about basic structure of C program, data types, variables, control flow statements, arrays, functions, structures, pointers, strings, file IO operations, looping constructs, classes, objects, constructors, virtual functions, virtual classes, overloading, exception handling and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
•Compared to other training institutes, Azesto Training Patna is one of the best C training institutes in Patna where you can acquire the best C training and placement guidance.
To connect with our Magento development team and discuss about our services,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91 99390 22514. To contact
our AngularJS development team or to discuss our services, please start the live
chat now .
What is special about the Azesto C training in Patna?
Azesto C Training Patna is the only institute providing the best C training in Patna. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best programmer.
As their trainers are all currently working, the C training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide C classroom training, C online training and C weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best C course and placement support in Patna with moderate C course fees.
The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What We Offer ?
25 Hrs Of Classroom Sessions: We deliver 25 hours of highly interactive sessions. If you miss out a class, you can compensate by attending the session in a future batch.
25 Hrs Of Practical Assignments : Each module ends with a quiz and an assignment to test your practical knowledge and technical skills.
20 Hours Project Assignment: At the end of the course, you will be given a final project to polish the technology skills you have acquired with us.
In-depth and All-inclusive Curriculum
Team of professional who have good experience in C programming development has checked our course curriculum in detail and approved it. We ensure to update and shape it every time to give the most in-depth course curriculum to our candidates.
Highlighting your skills in the right way can win you the right place. Our faculty will give proper guidance to you in creating a professional resume spotlighting your technical skills. They will also steer you through mock interviews and a winning career plan.
Azesto C Training in Patna Syllabus ?
The C Language and its Advantages
The Structure of a C Program
Writing C Programs
Building an Executable Version of a C Program
Debugging a C Program
Examining and Running a C Application Program
2. Data Types and Variables:
Operands, Operators, and Arithmetic Expressions
The Input/Output Concept
Formatted Input Function
3. Control-Flow Statements:
The Control-Flow Program Statements
The Data-checking process
4. Modular Programming with Functions:
The C Function
Passing Data to Functions
Passing an Address to Modify a Value in Memory
Using Functions in the Checkbook Program
C Standard Library Functions
5. Arrays, Pointers, and String:
Arrays , Pointers , Strings
Using Arrays, Strings, and Pointers in the Checkbook Program
Arrays of Structures
Passing Structures to Functions
7. File Input/Output
We are best C and C ++ training in Patna, C and C ++ certification in Patna, best C and C ++ training in Patna, C and C ++ training institutes in Patna, C and C ++ placement training, best C and C ++ training institutes in Patna, C and C ++ courses in Patna, best C and C ++ course duration and fees